handicap accessibility for your bathtub
The Safeway Step® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area. The Safeway Step® can be used to retrofit your bath tub into a walk in shower.
Installation of the Safeway Step® includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Step® . The Safeway Step® can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including - fiberglass, steel or even cast iron!
The Tub Wizard is a registered, independent installer of the Safeway Step® servicing residents of Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area.
benefits and features of the safeway step®
- Eliminates the need to rip out existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
- Reduces the possibilities of falls.
- Typically Installed in less than one day.
- Cost to install products is fraction of cost compared to expensive bathroom remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for both personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
- Comprised of polyethelyene molded in a rotational mold process.
- Creates a pass through 24 inches wide and approximately 8 inches deep.
- Three (3) sizes based on the tub rail/wall allow the Safeway Step® to be utilized in most bathtubs.
- Availabe in both White and Beige